WF 410 M
The KUNZMANN WF 410 M is a state-of-the-art conventional milling machine with a positioning control – a must-have for workshops, manufacturing and training.
No matter what your processing needs are: The WF 410 M is the perfect solution in terms of high-performance, precision and easy handling.
The special KUNZMANN features:
- stable cast iron column with horizontal/vertical spindle
and manual quill
- hardened and ground flat guideways in all axes
for maximum stability
- zero-clearance ball screws for climb and up-cut milling
- automatic axis clamping ensures operational safety and guarantees a consistently high long-term accuracy
- continuous feed and speed control
- high-torque main drive with automatic transmission
- hydraulic tool clamping
- manual handwheels in all axes
- separate 66 l coolant tank
- overall ergonomic and convenient operation
- Heidenhain TNC 128 positioning control including functions of a 3 axis digital readout
|Main spindle drive (100%/25% of duty cycle)||8.5/16.2 kW|
|Spindle speed||1-4,500 rpm|
|Tool taper||SK 40|
|Feed||up to 5 m/min|
|Readout/positioning control||TNC 128|
|Rigid angular table|
|Clamping surface||650 x 375 mm|
|T grooves||5 x 14 H 7|
|Table load||250 kg|
Rigid angular table
Clamping surface: 650 x 375 mm
T grooves: 5 x 14 H7
Table load: 250 kg
Universal tilting/swiveling table
The universal tilting and swiveling table allows the operator to position the workpiece in different angular positions.
Adjustment is done manually by handwheel.
The rotation angle of the clamping plate is digitally indicated on the control display.
Clamping surface: 650 x 395 mm
T grooves: 5 x 14 H7
Load: 220 kg
The portable device supports the operator in setting up and retooling the machine due to a close view on the working area.
The handwheel features axis buttons, buttons for feed rates and control buttons for the machine.
Plexiglas splash protection and arbor holder
The protective windows are attached to the angular table and can be hinged up and down.
The arbor holder is an additional device for horizontal milling.
It allows the use of long cutter spindles with one or more disk milling cutters up to a diameter of 150 mm.
Splash guard cabin
The cabin offers excellent accessibility to the working area through the two large front sliding doors as well as through the right-side door.
In combination with the limit switch-protected cabin, the TNC 128 also works in automatic mode.
Minimum-quantity lubrication system
As an alternative to conventional cooling, tools can also be cooled with an oil-air mixture over special cooling nozzles.
This technology allows dry and waste-free manufacturing.
Edge finder KT 130
The switching 3D touch probe optimizes:
- determination of work piece clamping position
- Setting of reference points
- measurement of work pieces
CNC dividing unit
The CNC dividing unit is applied for direct and indirect dividing using a direct dividing plate and a 24-notch dividing plate.
Center height: 100 mm
The WF 410 M is equipped with a Heidenhain TNC 128 positioning control.
Heidenhain TNC 128 positioning control
Combination of digital readout and control for efficient manufacturing of individual parts and small series
The TNC 128 allows an axially parallel approach of the selected nominal position.
- manual operation (3 axis digital readout function)
- manual positioning
- program run (single run/full sequence run*)
- graphic simulation
The TNC 128 offers multiple dialogue-guided cycles with graphic simulations for a fast and convenient set-up, e.g.:
- various drilling cycles
- thread cutting
- bolt-hole circle
- hole line
- rectangular pockets/studs
- multipass milling of plane surfaces
- tool and reference point table
- cutting data calculator
- on-screen user assistance
- data interface: USB interface, Fast Ethernet interface
- 12,1″ color screen
- plan view
- 3-level presentation
- 3D presentation
- detail magnification
* Automatic program run only in combination with splash guard cabin (CE Guideline)