Vertical Machining Center BA 1300
State-of-the art universal vertical machining center for single and batch production of small and medium lot sizes.
The special KUNZMANN features:
- FEM-optimized cast cross construction with C column that carries the vertical spindle and the tool changer
- unique working area with large Y (750 mm) and Z (up to 900 mm) axis – perfect for the manufacturing of cubic workpieces
- linear roller guideways in X/Y/Z axis for dynamic axis traveling
- large ball screws in all axes (X axis 45 mm, Y and Z axis 40 mm) guarantee high stability
- pneumatic adjustment of the counterbalance in the Z axis supports ball screws, ensures dynamic axis movement, and improves surface quality
- numerous manufacturing options due to different spindle types
- highly efficient manufacturing process due to 38-/60-pocket tool changer
- Even the standard BA 1300 is equipped with a slat band chip conveyor and an individually adjustable bath rinsing.
- ground ball screws in all axes provide high-precision positioning and repeatability
- constant spindle temperature due to standard spindle cooling unit
- direct incremental linear encoder systems, sealing air-protected in all axes for precise processing (option)
- working area directly accessible due to spacious front doors
- The machine table has a comfortable height (approx. 1,000 mm) and can be closely driven towards the front doors for optimum access to the clamping table and the workpiece.
- The movable and height-adjustable control console and the electronic handwheel facilitate machine setup and retooling.
- The smooth, inclined interior surfaces facilitate chip drain and cleaning.
- Additional service doors on both cabin sides make this machine particularly service-friendly.
||(650) 900 mm|
|Main drive (100%/25% of duty cycle)||12/23 kW|
|Spindle speed||10,000/14,000/18,000 rpm|
|Tool taper||SK 40/HSK 63-A|
|Contouring control||Heidenhain TNC 620/640 / Siemens 840D sl ShopMill|
|Weight||approx. 9,500 kg|
|Clamping surface||1,500×700 mm|
|T grooves||6 x 18 H 8|
|Table load||1,500 kg max.|
|Tool change time||approx. 3 sec|
|Chip-to-chip time||approx. 8 sec|
|Internal cooling||25/40 bar|